As well as the UK hotel and breaks deals available on Travelzoo they also have a huge selection of local deals including spa visits, restaurant deals, afternoon tea, entertainment, experiences and more.
£35 -- Afternoon tea for 2 at 'lovely' manor house in Beds
The Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor is a "lovely" Georgian country house in Bedfordshire. You and a friend can now visit the 17th-century property for afternoon tea for £17.50 ahead -- that's 30% less than usual.
Traditional or Picnic* Afternoon Tea for Two, which includes a selection of sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam and handmade cakes served with your choice of loose-leaf tea or coffee Valid 1-6 pm daily until 31 March
Why We Love It
- The hotel offers a "picturesque" (The AA) setting in four acres of gardens and parkland -- you might see rabbits and deer roaming the grounds.
- "The gravel, lime tree-lined drive and unassuming the entrance hall give the impression of visiting a rich friend’s country house", says The Daily Telegraph.
£59 -- AA-Rosette 3-course dinner & wine for 2 in Pinner
The AA-Rosette-awarded Friends Restaurant in Pinner offers "heartwarming" fare in an "old timbered house" (The AA). You and a friend can now visit this 400-year-old venue for a 3-course dinner for £29.50 ahead.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the Travelzoo set menu, which includes an amuse-bouche, a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £30; a voucher for four is £118
- Valid 6-9:30 pm Tuesday-Thursday until 30 April
Why We Love It?
- You can expect "top-grade" meat dishes and fish "handled with skill and sound modern thinking", according to The AA.
- Head chef Stelian Scripcariu has over 10 years' industry experience, and has worked at the likes of the 5-star Dorchester Hotel and Gordon Ramsay's maze restaurant in Mayfair; Friends was founded over 25 years ago by Savoy-trained chef-patron, Terry Farr.
Stream Dance, Opera & Theatre On Any Device. Watch Marque | Ad
£39 -- 'Exciting' 3-course dinner for 2 in Margate
The Ambrette Margate is a "local gem" that serves Indian food with a "decisively modern twist", says Kent Live. You and a friend can visit the fusion restaurant for a 3-course dinner for less than £20 ahead -- saving up to 47% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu
- Valid 6-9:30 pm Sunday-Friday until 31 May
- We have also negotiated a 2-course set lunch for two with coffee for £20
Why We Love It?
- This AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant "combines modern British and Indian flavors into an exciting fusion", says The AA
- A near-perfect 99% of Travelzoo members who visited the restaurant on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- The restaurant's owner, Dev Biswal, was named Asian Chef of the Year at the 2019 Asian Restaurant Awards
£78 -- Nathan Outlaw's Siren: 3 courses & champagne for 2
Siren at The Goring -- headed by "genius" (Tatler) celebrity chef Nathan Outlaw -- is "one of the best new dinings opportunities in town", says GQ Magazine. For £78, you and a friend can visit this 5-Red-Star hotel for a 3-course meal with champagne at its first new restaurant to open in over a century.
- A 3-course meal for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert from the Pre-theatre Menu, plus a 125ml glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £39
- Valid 12-2:15pm daily; 5:30-9:45pm Sunday-Thursday; 5:30-6:30 pm Friday-Saturday until 30 April
Why We Love It?
- Siren at The Goring is "delightfully quaint" with a "menu that's more than a match for the majestic setting", says The Guardian, which also praises the "amazing" staff and "exquisite" puddings
- Across the road from Buckingham Palace, the venue is a favourite with the royal family. The hotel welcomed royalty from all over the world for the coronations of George VI and Queen Elizabeth II, and the Duchess of Cambridge stayed here the night before her wedding to Prince William
- Showcasing the best in Cornish seafood, this restaurant is "sleek and beautiful" -- a "delicious job", hails The Times
Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With more than 28 million members in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, and 25 offices worldwide, Travelzoo® publishes offers from more than 2,000 travel, entertainment, and local companies.
Travelzoo's deal experts review offers to find the best deals and confirm their true value. While it does cost companies money to have their deals listed on Travelzoo, no amount of money ensures that a deal will get listed.
Get started and BOOK now!