Explore these fantastic local deals available now at Travelzoo. Get up to a 30% discount on new local deals and enjoy your next travel destination with your family.
£12.50 -- Cardiff: 'Circus Berlin' Inc Bank Holiday shows
You can expect "thrills, spills and literally death-defying feats" (Manchester Evening News) when "Continental Circus Berlin" arrives at Cardiff City FC this May. You can now get Grandstand tickets for £12.50.
Why You Will Love It?
- You'll see impressive feats of gymnastics and acrobatics, and watch the stunt-riding team tackle the Globe of Steel
- The "astounding aerial acts" were a the highlight for the Manchester Evening News
- The Bristol Post praises the "jaw-dropping" show that is "most definitely a great family day out"
- Available dates include weekends and the second May Bank Holiday
£29 -- AA-Rosette-awarded meal & wine for 2 in Cumbria
The George Hotel is a "local institution" which is "full of charm", says The AA, which awards the hotel's Devonshire Restaurant a Rosette. With this deal, you and a friend can get a 2-course meal for two for less than £15 a head.
Why You Will Love This Deal?
- The George Hotel is a "local institution" which is "full of charm", says The AA, which awards the hotel's Devonshire Restaurant a Rosette. With this deal, you and a friend can get a 2-course meal for two for less than £15 a head.
- A 2-course meal for two from the lunch and early evening menu, which includes a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £57
- You can also visit for a 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a hot drink, for £39 -- a voucher for one is £20 and a voucher for four is £77
- Valid Monday-Saturday until 31 May. Set-menu lunch: 12-6:30pm; à la carte dinner: 5-9pm
£49 -- Massage, cream tea & champagne at Dorset hotel
La Vie Spa at The George Albert Hotel and Spa is surrounded by the rolling Dorset countryside and has "much to offer" its leisure guests, according to The AA. You can now visit for a spa package including Elemis treatments, cream tea, champagne and more for £49.
- The Champagne Dorset Cream Tea Luxury Spa Day for one person, including two hours' use of the thermal suite facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire
- A 30-minute Elemis touch facial and a 30-minute Elemis deep-tissue massage (alternatively you can opt for a 60-minute option for either)
- A Dorset cream tea, plus a 125ml glass of champagne
- You'll also get access to the relaxation suites, the Zen Garden and the Spa Lounge & Bar
- A voucher for two is £95
- Valid Monday-Thursday until 30 May. You can visit Friday-Sunday for a £10 supplement per person (payable directly to the spa).
£29 -- 2-AA-Rosette 2-course meal & wine for 2, save 40%
The Morritt Hotel & Garage Spa, a "grand-looking coaching inn" (The Daily Telegraph) in Greta Bridge, holds two coveted AA Rosettes for culinary excellence. You can now get a 2-course lunch or dinner with wine for two for less than £15 a head.
Why You Will Love It?
- You save 40% on the usual cost of this experience
- "The hotel prides itself on its traditional values, which is very apparent in the quality of its service [and] locally-sourced food," says The AA
- The "popular" restaurant serves "modern and punchy" food, says The Daily Telegraph
- Charles Dickens is rumoured to have stayed at the hotel, which has "amazing" (The AA) murals of Dickensian characters hanging in the bar area